Thursday, September 15, 2011

GETTING TO KNOW ME


Things I left out. Whenever someone come to me to give me a message from God regarding my calling, it has always been Evangelist. I'm sending this video to you to explain who I am, why I write, and what is my motivation. Teaching background, I've taught youth Sunday School, and Bible Study. Service background I've served as an usher and I currently serve in the praise team group, and for 15yrs I've served as a helper to my father who preached the word every 1st Sunday at a convalescent home. My father had the senior ministry and I believe that is where my love for seniors come from because I worked for a senior HMO company for 12yrs as an assistant Social Worker called Staffing Coordinator. I've taking catechism and Bible courses at Community Chapel College. I am taking Hebrew Bible classes starting on Sept 18th. My family, my mother has her masters degree in Theology and my father has his Bachelors in Theology and is a preacher. My mother taught Bible courses at Community Chapel college one being Church history and my brother Chris taught as back up substitute (my brother has his MBA that qualified him as a professor teacher plus has taken Bible classes at the University). And all three of us siblings took Catechism. So my whole family where brought up in the word of God. My mother would teach us as children every summer the Bible from Gen-Rev and we had to do book reports, readings, learn the tribes and their meaning, learn Bible verses, and so much more. I had no choice but to love learning. It is my hearts desire to learn Hebrew and some of the Hebrew Biblical meanings. I think that's important for all Christians. Getting the true understanding of certain things that we may not understand who speaks a different language. Like understanding how beautiful Psalms is as an example. I wanted to just share some things with you. Believe it or not I am not one who likes to be in front of the camera. I like taking pictures but talking in front of the camera I don't particularly like when it comes to a serious topic so I get a little uncomfortable but, there are some things I just can't say all in writing and I want to express it in words. Plus I am shy and I am not as bold on video as I am in writing or spreading the word or message on the streets. I love you all. God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment