Friday, December 25, 2015

The book "How to make a Negro Christian"

 I saw this post, on Facebook, on this wonderful Christmas morning. You know the devil hates the fact that we are celebrating the birth of Christ. He want to try to ruin the happiness of people as much as possible. I did not expect to receive this post today.

I get so sick and tired of the same ol' complaint and that is, that "Black people" should not believe in "Christianity" because it came from the slave masters and that they took our religion away from us. So I want to share with you what the post said and my reply.

Here is my reply:

 It is no doubt that Christianity was presented to the African slaves in the most gross way possible. There is no doubt to that. Does that mean that there is a problem with Christianity? Certainly not. If I present my parents to a society in a gross way, does that mean there is something wrong with my parents? Certainly not. First of all, people need to understand that Christianity is not a "White" religion. If you want to put a race to it, then lets keep it real, salvation came from the Jews first, and then the Gentiles. The gentiles also includes White people. Did Africa know about Christ before the American slavery? Of course they did. Did all of Africa accept Christ? No, just like not all of America accept Christ. Those people who did this to the Africans will receive their just payment for what they have done, and their punishment will be eternal. Do anyone else want to join those "White folks" who did this? I should hope not. Everyone must repent and be saved if they do not want to join those White folks who were not saved and did this to the African people.



3 comments:

  1. It is a caucasoid religion, because we have spiritual traditions that were around long before this lie was ever conceived (lie=bible). That book was NEVER our book and an ACCURATE study & not continued-now colorized-propaganda can change that....that's what my 1st chapter alludes to, ever so briefly...our 200,000+ year sojourn on this planet LONG BEFORE the lie called abraham was ever thought of. If you want to pigeon-hold yourself to a 6000 year old book written by others, be my guest....all I ask is stop...STOP lying to other Afrikans about this lie called the bibble being ours because on every--EVERY historical account YOU ARE W-R-O-N-G! (that fictional hell got folks soo shook they would rather colorize ANOTHER FOLKS BOOK that come home spiritually back to our WAYYY older Afrikan Spiritual systems...well that day stops NOW & my book above is that 1st step!) For your own copy of my book above--www.lulu.com/kamau301

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad to hear from you. You believe that I am doing damage, to the African people, by what I share and I think that you are doing damage, by the African people, with what you are sharing. My salvation comes from God. It is because of God that I have love for ALL people, and this is why I spread God's message to ALL people. My motivation is from God. The God that I serve love ALL people because He created all people. You can keep the Afrikan Spiritual system, I am sticking to the Lord. The Alpha and Omega. The Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent God. The Lord of all Heaven and Earth.

      Delete
  2. *than not that, after "another folks book".

    ReplyDelete