Saturday, April 21, 2012

THANK YOU LORD FOR ALWAYS REMINDING ME OF YOUR LOVE

I was looking at the Braxton family reunion and I was feeling kind of sad because I remember that during my childhood years and part of my adulthood, I've always wanted a sister. While I was watching the show it seemed like they were having so much fun and it was so nice to see each sister really support one another. There seems to be something very special about a sister relationship. I remember A lot of times, when I was young, that I would feel so alone because it's not that I didn't want brothers, but I always wished I had a big sister whom I could talk to for advice on girl stuff.

But then the LORD quickly (I love when He quickly ministers to me) reminded me that He gave me exactly what I needed in my life. I was born on the date that the LORD appointed. George T. Floyd and Jaunice Marie Coulson were the one's whom the LORD ordained for marriage and as a result, my brothers and I were born from that union. I have exactly what God wanted me to have and it is perfect.

Plus, I had wonderful friends who were like sisters. That was probably better that way I didn't have anyone to argue over clothes, toys and so on.

Thank you LORD for always reminding me of your love.


 From left to right top: My son Michael, me, my daughter Jessica. Middle: My niece Vivica, my mom, my brother Kelley. Bottom: My brother Chris, my niece Shyla and my sister-inlaw Dizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment