Thursday, April 16, 2015

Plotting your FUTURE salvation?


It is amazing that there are folks who are literally planning out their FUTURE salvation..."I will live it up now, and when I am ready, or when I am about to die, I will stop the sinning lifestyle and give my life over to Christ"...Oh if only they knew and understood the attributes of God. God knows the wicked hearts very well. He is listening to the excuses being made. He is listening to the plot. He has acknowledged every thought out plan and He has already judged you. Oh if only you understood the grave danger of thinking you can trick God into accepting you after you have finished your evil deeds. You haven't learned that only God has the power to change a wicked heart, not you. You think there's a formula that works on everyone. God makes His choice, not you. You think you have it all figured out. All I can do is pray for those who are lost or fooled that their eyes maybe opened, today.


No comments:

Post a Comment