Thursday, May 10, 2012

CP Christian Morning News

I am currently working on what I call complete wellness. I have a third blog in which I am focusing only on my health. My focus is doing things that are beneficial for my mind, body and soul and sharing my experience. I am very blunt about how I am feeling, meaning when I am in great pain, I don't cover it up.

I got this whole idea from Nick Cannon. We both have very similar conditions and symptoms (Auto-immune Disorder). He is doing a documentary about his battle with his health on his blog and he is calling it NCredible Health Hustle.

One of the ways in which I am making a change is taking away the things that cause stress, including the things I watch and hear. I also started a comedy news show on my own call CP Christian Morning News. It's something that makes me laugh and everyone that knows me know that I love to clown around. I decided to share one of the videos with you so you can see what all I am up to.

As always, I love you and God bless you.

Angela R. Ingram

No comments:

Post a Comment